**2022 Membership Please note**.
Please do not use the Membership application link on this webpage, instead download a copy of the 2022 Membership application form here or from the Buchan Off Road Drivers Club Facebook page, fill it in and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the appropriate fee via a bank transfer as per the instructions on the form.
The Buchan Off Road Drivers Club - Home of Off Road driving in the North East Scotland area!
We take your off-road hobby to a new level, with regular meets, events and competitions, plus all the help and technical advice you could ever need!
Join FaceBook page for more info
For full details of how to become a competing club member please read the Membership Info tab at the top of this page
Important Club Notice Covid19 May 2021 update
As you all know motorsport was suspended again in Scotland until 26th April 2021 due to Coronavirus concerns. We are happy to confirm Motorsport UK will issue permits in Scotland after that date.assuming clubs are able to remain compliant with Motorsport UK issued guidelines and of course the parameters set out by Government and Healthcare authorities, including social distancing, to curb the threat of the virus.
Significant risk assessment, discussion and planning has been conducted by BORDC committee members, to conceive how we can conduct events safely. We now believe that after a second delay we can safely hold TYRO, Cross Country Vehicle Trials and Orienteering events from May 2021 onwards.
Our risk assessment and the relevant Motorsport UK guidance documents can be accessed within the Document Section of the BORDC website. The additional key points that members should be aware of are listed below
• BORDC specific Motorsport UK RS CLUBMAN - COMPETITOR’S SIGNING-ON sheet is required to be completed by each driver, and passenger, and submitted by email (email@example.com) no later than 24 hours prior to event commencing. This will include scrutineering Self-declaration applicable to cross country vehicle requirements.
• Entry fees will require to be received electronically via PayPal or Bank transfer no later than 24 hours prior to event commencing.
• There can be no applications for Competition Licences or entries on the day
• Events are required to be operated as “closed door”.
• No spectators – all persons present should be signed on to the event and will have attended and / or reviewed the safety plan for the event.
• All personnel required to have sanitiser, masks and work gloves available over and above usual requirements. (This required for handling equipment other than their own trucks etc. Prior to and after wearing gloves sanitiser should be used).
• Event attendance initially restricted to club members only.
• Entry restricted to 20 drivers so that we can maintain social distancing.
• Entrants will be required to wear face coverings at all times whilst outside their vehicles.
Please note that the risk assessment will (as always) be subject to regular review as we find our way to the “new norm” and hopefully various restrictions and guidance become more relaxed.
Thanks for your support and understanding in all the above.
New and updated documents are available to view the documents section of this website
• BORDC COVID 19 Risk Assessment
• Scrutineering Checklist 2020 version
Please proceed to the Events 2021 tab to complete sign on declaration and payment. Please note if you're using an Apple device please access these pages via Safari and save in iBooks otherwise you will not be able to edit the forms.
PHOTOS and VIDEO
If any members or guests have any pictures or videos they would like to share, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be added to the site.
We encourage this as it keeps our site up to date, especially for visitors!
Thanks in advance
The Next Few Events are all subject to prevailing Scottish Government Covid 19 restrictions
Last event of 2021
Sunday 19th December CCVTrial Cove
For further details please see the BORDC Facebook page.